Mono-Propylene Glycol Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422) * Sourced by our industry experts * Vegetable Glycerin USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade Our vegetable glycerin is a clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid with a purity of 99.9% minimum.
Benefits and Properties
- It is a pure and natural allergen free product, derived from a variety of natural sources.
- Completely biodegradable and therefore creates minimal environmental impact.
- Our vegetable glycerin is also produced without the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils
- Synonyms: Glycerin, Glycerin, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane
- Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422). Halal and Kosher approved
- Pure vegetable glycerin
- Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Moisturizer in soap production and other personal hygiene products.
- Ideal for use in cookery/baking. · An excellent ingredient for fishing bait.
- Used in Nurseries/Schools – When added to soapy water it helps to produce great big bubbles.
- As a base for certain antifreeze preparations
Pure vegetable glycerin
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.