Mono-Propylene Glycol Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422) * Sourced by our industry experts * Vegetable Glycerin USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade Our vegetable glycerin is a clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid with a purity of 99.9% minimum.
Benefits and Properties
- It is a pure and natural allergen free product, derived from a variety of natural sources.
- Completely biodegradable and therefore creates minimal environmental impact.
- Our vegetable glycerin is also produced without the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils
- Synonyms: Glycerin, Glycerin, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane
- Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422). Halal and Kosher approved
- Pure vegetable glycerin
- Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Moisturizer in soap production and other personal hygiene products.
- Ideal for use in cookery/baking. · An excellent ingredient for fishing bait.
- Used in Nurseries/Schools – When added to soapy water it helps to produce great big bubbles.
- As a base for certain antifreeze preparations