ONYX (500ml) Propylene Glycol (PG) USP/EP
Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422) * Sourced by our industry experts * Vegetable Glycerine USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade Our vegetable glycerine is a clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid with a purity of 99.9% minimum.
It is a pure and natural allergen free product, derived from a variety of natural sources. Completely biodegradable and therefore creates minimal environmental impact. Our vegetable glycerine has not been tested on animals.
Our vegetable glycerine is also produced without the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils.
Synonyms: Glycerin, Glycerine, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane .
Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422). Halal and Kosher approved.
- Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Moisturiser in soap production and other personal hygiene products.
- Ideal for use in cookery/baking. · An excellent ingredient for fishing bait.
- Used in Nurseries/Schools – When added to soapy water it helps to produce great big bubbles.
- As a base for certain antifreeze preparations.
Pure vegetable glycerine – Monopropylene Glycol